Scroll for More Education and CEU Opportunities
CEUs may only be received from MDE approved sites.
According to the MDE, CEUs must be obtained through an accredited CEU granting agency. Any Continuing Education Office at a college, university, or community/junior college is an accredited CEU granting agency.
For acceptable CEUs, go to the MDE website.
Go to bottom and click on "Resource List of Classes and CEU's for Educator Licensure Renewal 8-2018".
Access to Mississippi E-Learning is also on the above site. They also offer CEUs. The website is housed at the MS Public Broadcasting Center at http://www.mpbonline.org/education/e-learning/.
Other examples are:
1. North Ms Education Consortium (NMEC) at http://www.northmsec.com.
2. MS State University Extension Service at www.ed2go.com/msstate.
3. University of MS at http://www.ed2go.com/olemiss/.
4. MS College at at http://www.mc.edu/offices/ce/ or http://www.ed2go.com/mc/.
5. Northwest MS Community College (NWMCC) at http://www.northwestms.edu/index.php/?page_id=597.
6. Delta State University at http://www.deltastate.edu/continuing-education/online-ceus/.
7. Itawamba Community College at http://www.ed2go.com/icc/.
8. MS University for Women at http://www.muw.edu/outreach/professional/.
REMEMBER: NEVER GO DIRECTLY TO www.ed2go.com.
THEY CANNOT GIVE YOU A CEU. YOU MUST GO THROUGH ONE OF THE COLLEGES. SEE 2-4 & 7-8 ABOVE.
Shop the different universities and colleges above for their fees. You can save on the same courses.
Remember, YOU must keep up with your original CEU certificates to send to the MDE when you renew your license.