New Hire Orientation
Please plan to attend New Employee Orientation
How long will New Employee Orientation last?
Required Documents for New Employee Orientation
The following information is provided in the New Hire Packet. New Hire Packets will be given to the new employee by their immediate supervisor.
- Identification and completed I-9: DCS uses E-Verify to verify eligibility .You will be required to present either one (1) document from list A OR one (1) document from list B AND one (1) document from list C. Federal Law requires that you must present original documents.Valid Drivers' License or another valid form of photo identification
- Social Security Card.
- Social Security numbers and birth dates for spouse and dependents (if applicable).
- Social Security numbers and birth dates of those you will name as beneficiaries.
- Certified Teaching License (if applicable)
- Completed Tax Forms
- Completed Personal Contact Information
- Completed Verification of Experience (if applicable)
- Completed Insurance paperwork (if applicable)
- Completed EEOC Form
- Background Check Fee (cash or check made payable to DeSoto County Schools - $32)
(Application, references, transcripts, test scores and teaching license (if applicable).
Please contact Human Resources at 662-449-7100 for more information.